Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Blues Hog Sauce: Where I order from

Pork Butt MikePork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
edited 6:15PM in EggHead Forum
Simply Marvelous BBQ

The Link: http://www.simplymarvelousbbq.com/

I order 2 gallons at a time and save on the shipping. So when you break it down per QT. with shipping it's only $8.62 per QT. I only use there Tennessee Red and we love it. One thing when you order by the gallon keep in mind you have to refrigerate after you open.

Comments

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Mike, Did you know, Hawgeyes BBQ is only $6.75 a quart?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Pork Butt MikePork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    Is that with out shipping ?
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Yes.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    Hi Molly I just went there and figure it out with shipping and it comes to $10.35 per QT. Big difference per qt. with the shipping. But Thank You Molly.
    Qty SKU Product Price Total
    8 576541 Blues Hog Tennessee Red (Qu... $6.75 $54.00

Delivery method: FedEx Home Delivery

Subtotal:
    $54.00
    Shipping cost:
    $28.86

Total:
    $82.86
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    THANK YOU! Everybody I have contacted said they only had the RED in quarts!THANKS! :)
  • FatMikeFatMike Posts: 464
    with Hawgeyes BBQ I usually pay more for shipping than the product. Better be darn good sauce for that kind of money which usually isn't the case.
    BH TN RED is good stuff. ;) Not really fond of their regular.
    I guess your not ordering the rigth stuff.
    I feel the same way Hoss, to sweet for me. But love the Red. Try adding some hot dry mustard to the red. Out of this world. On wings is the best.
  • FatMikeFatMike Posts: 464
    must be :lol:
    Thanks for the mustard tip! ;)
  • All their stuff is good!
  • EmandM'sDadEmandM'sDad Posts: 648
    Hey Mike,
    Yesterday I ordered 8 qts. from BBQ Guru. @ 6.85/qt + 13.14 for ups ground. works out to about 8.40/qt.

mike
  • Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,437
    I wonder if anybody will have any for sell at Waldorf?