Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT)Happy Easter everyone !!!!

"Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
edited 10:34AM in EggHead Forum
I just wanted to share a few pics of my little buddies :) My good camera is still broke,but the little Canon powershot does an ok job :blink: I'm about to fire up the XL to cook some mussels :woohoo: Hope y'all enjoy the rest of your holiday,I'm ready to cook some deliciousness :woohoo: :laugh:

056.jpg

061.jpg

066.jpg

076.jpg

078.jpg

079.jpg

Now please don't tell Mommy,but Cameron(AKA little "Big'un") loves Carnivore "Sweet" sauce :whistle: :P

083.jpg

089.jpg

Enjoy your evening everyone,I've gotta run ;) Thanks for lookin

Comments

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    beautiful Doug! boy is he growing! must be the sweet sauce! His Big brother is pretty handsome too!
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,408
    Dude,

The boys are good lookin'. Can't believe it B)

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Great photos - thanks for posting. You have two handsome boys...and "Little Big Un" has good taste! Happy Easter to you and yours! :)
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,347
    Happy Easter to you and yours. What a beautiful family, you must be proud!
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
  • WWSisWWSis Posts: 1,448
    Cutie petooties, Doug! Absolutely beautiful :)
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Gotta LOVE IT! :)
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    A bautiful family indeed sparky boy, a very happy easter to you
  • Boss HoggBoss Hogg Posts: 1,377
    Doug, Boy is time flying. I remember when you posted a pic of the card your wife gave you when she told you she was expecting. Really nice pics.
    Brian
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Nice family Doug!

Now go climb a pole! :woohoo:
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    2 and last are winners of winners Doug. Good looking kid for sure. Good thing he takes after momma :woohoo:
  • B & CB & C Posts: 217
    The kids look so sweet.
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Thanks to everyone,we had such a great time.The weather here was just perfect for spending the day outside with the family :woohoo: I cooked 3 lbs of mussels on the XL and they were delicious.I cooked them in a tomato,garlic,butter sauce in my CI skillet.Sorry,the only pic I have is the pile of shells after we devoured them :whistle: Thanks again for the kind words,and yes,I'm a very proud daddy ;)

094-1.jpg
  • Those are beautiful boys, Doug.