Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pets

Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,059
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Pretty sure Bear broke his leg. Vet tomorrow..we doped him up a little with some previous meds
DSC_0045-5.jpg
Spike the dog has been in the garbage
DSC_0040-4.jpg
Spike the evil cat ate some wildlife
DSC_0047-4.jpg
Wish he would eat this rodent
DSC_0046-4.jpg
The Queen and her new I pad.
DSC_0048-4.jpg

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·

Comments

• misfitmisfit Posts: 358
    Are you sure that it wasn't a skunk that got to Bear? I have seen that look in the eyes before.
    ·
  • TNmikeTNmike Posts: 643
    Steve, do you think it might have been safer to post the last picture under a thread with a different Subject Line??? :whistle: Mike
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,059
    Mike,

I call her pet :ohmy:

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    misfit,

Nah, he's sailing. He was at the vet yesterday but it was too swollen for x-rays.

He never really looks thet bright but he is my best friend

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Steve,

What the he!! is going on with the door?
    ·
    Lectrician fix...what?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • misfitmisfit Posts: 358
    I guess you know where I was headed with that, and maybe I'm stepping in it again...
    Hoping the furkid is fine.
    ·
    No, I knew what you meant :)

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • mikeb6109mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    nice to see all is well but poor Bear. Does Norma know you put her in a post called pets? :unsure:

Sandy is suppose to go mail your maple products tomorrow.Hope it gets there ok.
    ·
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Stupid door shop just didn't understand 'Low bore' left side. :P
    ·
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    Steve: Really sorry to hear about Bear...keep us posted!

Here's one for you...the cats sizing up one of the opposition for this afternoons dinner...
    DSC00317.jpg

And the ever famous, 'eye to eye' staredown...
    DSC00321-1.jpg
    (Yes, I was tempted to remove the rubber bands... :whistle: )

Also pretty sure my cats would spank the cr@p out of that...ummmm...rodent!?? :huh: :laugh: The old diabetic in the background of the first pic sent a 65 pound Pit Bull mix running down the street yelping with his tail between his legs, not too long ago!!! :laugh: :laugh: He says..."Don't mess with my Mom!" :laugh: If we had a video of THAT, we'd be rich! :)

Hope all is well for Bear tomorrow.
    ·
  • You are in some kind of trouble, I'd say. Yes, for the last picture, in case you are wondering.
    ·
  • Trudy the brindle boxer on her 7th birthday last May 4th.

Photo0026.jpg
    ·
  • TRPIVTRPIV Posts: 278
    Buddy. 75lb Goldendoodle.

43360.jpg

Sorry to hear about bear. Get well soon!
    ·
  • Hahaha..the last picture is awesome.
    ·
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Doreen told me to look at your post b4 I left for work. What in the world did he do to himself and how?! Let me know how he is. You know how I feel about animals. If ya really want the rodent gone box him up and send him down. Auron's needing a new tug to play with! :whistle:
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,757
    Bodi, our 8lb Yorkie...not amused by the Mohawk or the attention and laughs and giggles he was getting.

IMAG0116.jpg

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • Sorry to hear about Bear. Our golden broke his paw badly a while back; he made a full recovery and is back to his old tricks. The hardest part was keeping him from going stir crazy while he had to be cooped up to heal.
    ·
  • dugdbugdugdbug Posts: 244
    Sorry to hear about your dog. We had a lab for almost 14 years. He's gone but not forgotten. Now all we have is this little guy
    DSC03479.jpg
    ·