Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I gave away my Gasser!

Grand Oeuf VertGrand Oeuf Vert Posts: 1,628
edited 8:36AM in EggHead Forum
Got a Neighbor who's Gasser gave up the ghost. He wants a BGE but can't swing the dough. So I gave him my Gasser that I haven't used in two years. Told him to keep saving towards the BGE rather than buy a new Gasser. Use my Gasser in the meantime.

Comments

• TRPIVTRPIV Posts: 278
    You're a good man. It always feels good to help those in need. Hopefully he takes your advice and starts saving for the new BGE.
  • Bulldog MomBulldog Mom Posts: 242
    We just sold our Gasser two weeks ago after we used it only five times and bought a mini instead
  • Bear 007Bear 007 Posts: 343
    I gave my old Weber summit to my son in law when I bought my eggs last month.
  • chocdocchocdoc Posts: 456
    Soon as I get a storage cabinet for all the egg stuff my natural gas barbie's going to have to find a new home. But until then - it's a great storage cabinet.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,426
    The past 2 years I used mine as storage:
    THEN:
    photo-23.jpg
    NOW:
    photo-5-1.jpg
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,973
    Nice of you to drop by. Freakin' celebtrity B)

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Nice gesture.......but keep coaxin him toward the egg.....
  • WWSisWWSis Posts: 1,448
    :lol: :laugh:
  • WeberWhoWeberWho Posts: 3,528
    That's really nice. A win - win for both of you!
  • Gave mine to my nephew and told him the same thing...It was good but why would I give away such a nice gas grill - well the two Eggs are using that spot much more efficiently!!!
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,544
    A noble jester indeed. Now where are you going to store your eggcessories? :laugh:
    Large, small and mini SW Austin
  • tjl5709tjl5709 Posts: 76
    chocdoc wrote:
    Soon as I get a storage cabinet for all the egg stuff my natural gas barbie's going to have to find a new home. But until then - it's a great storage cabinet.

Thats what mine did for about 4 years. Thought I would use it for quick cooks....yea, right...finally bought a storage cabinet and put the gasser on the curb.........