Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

On Holiday in Sonora

BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
edited 2:07PM in EggHead Forum
Left Monterrey with a beautiful sunset when we were taking off

6f5e292d.jpg

Arrived in Sonora to my inlaws delicacies shrimp cocktails & shrimp al bacanora. The very best , with a few malbecs

6ab4978d.jpg

54a6c39e.jpg

For dessert cheese, sweet roll & homemade fig jam

76ba1e13.jpg

ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS
·

Comments

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,380
    Oh my, looks delicious Beli!! Enjoy your Holiday, in laws and Sonora!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,276
    Do you lend out your in-laws mi amigo? ;)

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Austin SmokerAustin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Beautiful....all of it! I go CRAZY for a good mexican style shrimp/seafood cocktail. Can you hook us up with a good recipe cuz that one looks perfect!
    ·
  • rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    Enjoy the family Beli and the food looks perfect!! Happy EASTER my friend!

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
    ·
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Shrimp looks wonderful Beli. I got addicted to fig jam while in Portugal. So great with a sharp cheese. Have a great holiday!
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,168
    Looks so very good. Got to post the Cocktail.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Molly everytime we come here food is plentyful & really nice, have a great time Molly
    ·
    Steve they are on sale at the moment.......ok free. :woohoo: :laugh:
    ·
    Brad I will gladly as soon as I get back
    ·
    Dale a very happy easter to you my friend
    ·
    Isn't it good Teresa, all the best to you
    ·
    Tks Mickey I will as soon as I get back, all the best to you & your beautiful family
    ·
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    That does look delicious!
    Home cookin is best.
    Have a terrific holiday Beli!
    ·
  • Smut-buttSmut-butt Posts: 142
    Do you have the recipe for the fig jam? It sure looks delicious! Your photos are great.
    Hope that you had a fantastic holiday!
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Where are you Beli, San Carlos? -RP
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    You the MAN! Have a Great Holiday! :) That food looks DIVINE!
    ·
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Awesome sunset! Have a wonderful holiday and a blessed Easter. :)
    ·
    Hey Clay tks, mother in law really knows hdr cooking and I love it. BTW did you get my e- mail? About the round mini table? Please send me all the details because I'd love to buy one iif possible. TKS my friend
    ·
    Randy we flew direct to Hermosillo, going to San Carlos next week, any chance of meeting you there?
    ·
    Hey Hoss likewise buddy a very happy easter to you
    ·
    Elizabeth a very happy easter to you, had been raining with hail just before take off great to see the sun up there
    ·
  • I love the state of Sonora. The best flour tortillas and the best carne asada I've ever eaten was in Arizpe, Sonora.

-Mark
    ·
  • Beautiful food Beli!
    ·
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    Beli,
    I'll get back to you. It will be an honor to build a custom table for you!
    ·
    Tks my friend I'm very lucky
    ·
    Mark Sonora is the largest state in Mèxico. Some of the best beef can be found here, also has a big coast forming the sea of Cortéz with Baja California so marine life is plentyful and if you decide to choose fish for a meal it's. Ound to be nice and fresh. Oh Sonora is also the state with the PRETTIEST GIRLS in the whole of México. :laugh:
    ·
  • Those shrimp dishes look incredible!!

Recipes?
    ·
    Gracias mi amigo, today we are roasting a whole prime rib will post later. Have a great sunday
    ·
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Beli your always on holiday every time I turn around! :blink: Amazing you ever get any recycling done!! :laugh: Have a great time and have a shot of the good stuff for me! ;)
    ·
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,391
    Beli, looks as if your Easter holiday is off to a great start! :)
    ·