Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How do you post pictures????

Options
Bubba's dad
Bubba's dad Posts: 97
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
Can anyone tell my how to post pictures? Please help!!!!

Comments

• Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Options

Hi Bubba's dad,

First of all you need a picture host site like Photobucket. Most of us use Photobucket, I think it has just been around longer than many others. The advertising is a pain and you want to make sure your anti-virus software is up to date (that is true of any site not just Photobucket). You need to upload your images to your account at Photobucket (all my references are to Photobucket as that is what I know). I have set up a folder on my Photobucket account just for my BBQ stuff and other folders for my other stuff. :)

When you have reached that point you need to open Grandpa's Grub Where to Start: Tips, Links & Useful Information and scroll down to the 14th (I think) item on his list. That is a tutorial that should help with the rest.

This Forum Feedback page is sort of off the beaten path, if you need more help post on the Off Topic page and any number of people will be glad to help and if they don't find your post there go ahead and post on the main page, you won't be the first or the last. :lol:

Don't be afraid to eggsperiment with posting photos on the Off Topic page, many do and it is OK.

Good luck, looking foreword to seeing your photos,

Gator