Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Help needed...to change account e-mail.

transversalInactivetransversalInactive Posts: 376
edited 9:10PM in Forum Feedback
Can anyone help with this one.....I would like to change the e-mail address in my profile for response notification purposes, but I cannot recall the password that I used when I established my account. I have requested that the password be forwarded to me several times by e-mail so that I could effect the requested change. The site indicates that I will receive an e-mail notification that provides the password. But, I have never received an e-mail, in spite of the fact that I have requested it several times.

Can anyone tell me how I can retrieve the original password so that I can make the change? All help appreciated.

Thanks.

Jack
Metairie, LA
·

Comments

• RascalRascal Posts: 3,353
    I posted the solution on the forum after you posed the question...
    ·
  • Thanks, Rascal, but the system is forbidding me to change the e-mail because it is showing as "already registered to another user".......and that user is "ME"....from when I botched an attempt to set an account up back in early January. So, it won't let me change my e-mail because of that and I don't know how to clear that attempt. Does that make sense to you?
    ·
  • The e-mail I am now using is that of my wife's......she successfully established an account, and I klutzed out. But, she never uses the account, and I have to go to her e-mials in order to get my notifications of response on the web. That's why I am trying to change the e-mail from hers to mine.
    ·
  • WMKWMK Posts: 1,747
    transversal,

What is/are the handles you're using?

Or, alternatively, you can email us at support911@eggheadforum.com from the email account you wish to use and include the handles and we can get you going again.
    ·
  • Thanks WMK......I forwarded an e-mail to the address you provided. I appreciate your trying to straighten me out. Yell if I can be of any assistance.....if that turns out to be necessary, you're in a heap'a trouble!!
    ·