Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Help needed...to change account e-mail.

transversalInactive
transversalInactive Posts: 376
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
Can anyone help with this one.....I would like to change the e-mail address in my profile for response notification purposes, but I cannot recall the password that I used when I established my account. I have requested that the password be forwarded to me several times by e-mail so that I could effect the requested change. The site indicates that I will receive an e-mail notification that provides the password. But, I have never received an e-mail, in spite of the fact that I have requested it several times.

Can anyone tell me how I can retrieve the original password so that I can make the change? All help appreciated.

Thanks.

Jack
Metairie, LA

Comments

• Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    I posted the solution on the forum after you posed the question...
  • Thanks, Rascal, but the system is forbidding me to change the e-mail because it is showing as "already registered to another user".......and that user is "ME"....from when I botched an attempt to set an account up back in early January. So, it won't let me change my e-mail because of that and I don't know how to clear that attempt. Does that make sense to you?
  • The e-mail I am now using is that of my wife's......she successfully established an account, and I klutzed out. But, she never uses the account, and I have to go to her e-mials in order to get my notifications of response on the web. That's why I am trying to change the e-mail from hers to mine.
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    transversal,

What is/are the handles you're using?

Or, alternatively, you can email us at [email protected] from the email account you wish to use and include the handles and we can get you going again.
  • Thanks WMK......I forwarded an e-mail to the address you provided. I appreciate your trying to straighten me out. Yell if I can be of any assistance.....if that turns out to be necessary, you're in a heap'a trouble!!