Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I made the Plunge

G-squaredG-squared Posts: 29
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well after many weeks of research I have purchased a Large BGE and I am very happy. Have many of you to thank for the great photos and passion you display on this post. A Big Iowa thank you to you all.
·

Comments

• Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Wecome Aboard! Your life is about to change :laugh: :) :cheer:
    ·
  • beesbees Posts: 335
    Congrats,you're going to really be suprized how much fun this will be for you. All the folks here are a great group with great passion for Egging.Good luck, Randy
    ·
  • Welcome to the club. And remember, it didn't happen if there are no pictures.:)
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Welcome to the forum. You are going to enjoy your purchase and make lots of friends here. Keep coming back there is a lot to learn. ;)
    ·
  • beerguybeerguy Posts: 104
    The "search forum" button is your friend. Welcome!
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Welcome to the madness! :woohoo:

What part of Iowa?
    ·
  • Welcome aboard, Friend!!
    ·
  • Welcome to the party dude!
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,284
    Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum. Now your cooking fun begins.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • Have fun collecting all the cool stuff that goes with the egg too.
    ·
  • G-squaredG-squared Posts: 29
    Quad Cities area Bettendorf
    ·