Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I made the Plunge

G-squaredG-squared Posts: 29
edited 11:45AM in EggHead Forum
Well after many weeks of research I have purchased a Large BGE and I am very happy. Have many of you to thank for the great photos and passion you display on this post. A Big Iowa thank you to you all.

Comments

• Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Wecome Aboard! Your life is about to change :laugh: :) :cheer:
  • beesbees Posts: 335
    Congrats,you're going to really be suprized how much fun this will be for you. All the folks here are a great group with great passion for Egging.Good luck, Randy
  • Welcome to the club. And remember, it didn't happen if there are no pictures.:)
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Welcome to the forum. You are going to enjoy your purchase and make lots of friends here. Keep coming back there is a lot to learn. ;)
  • beerguybeerguy Posts: 106
    The "search forum" button is your friend. Welcome!
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Welcome to the madness! :woohoo:

What part of Iowa?
  • Welcome aboard, Friend!!
  • Welcome to the party dude!
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,544
    Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum. Now your cooking fun begins.
    Large, small and mini SW Austin
  • Have fun collecting all the cool stuff that goes with the egg too.
  • G-squaredG-squared Posts: 29
    Quad Cities area Bettendorf