Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

thanks BubbaTim

Options
lowercasebill
lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
the moods of bubbatim, first he surveys the results of his labors

9e6116b9.jpg

and he is pleased

93780b44.jpg

ea09682e.jpg

thank you and lc and pbm and sabrina and pat and my barefoot soulmate and her husband and alligator man and his ever tolerant wife :laugh: grillmandan and all those who made it possible for me to come to melbounre and get tied up and dressed in an apron and a wig. :unsure:

Comments

• grillmandan
    grillmandan Posts: 270
    Options
    Thanks, Bill
    Can't wait for next year!
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Always great spending time with you bill. The package arrived today so I picked up this 2# ribeye

2 hours in the freezer
    101_4792.jpg

on to my toy slicer
    101_4793.jpg

and the results of this will be tomorrows cook and post
    101_4794.jpg

Is that return address a good one to ship your ci pan?

Thanks again for helping make it a great weekend
  • lowercasebill
    Options
    you can keep the pan till next year.. i have others.. tried to reply last night but forum was down.. looking forward to your post tonight,, are they still fresh? you're not going to put shrimp and andui on them are you? :laugh:
  • bubba tim
    bubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Options
    Thanks Bill for those kind words...It was a team effort all the way!

btw...I have someone's handcuffs that were found in your room..any ideas?.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    bill...I MUST say, you truly get the "Good Sport of the Fest" award!!! :laugh: Already looking forward to next year, and hope you don't end up on the "All Girls" team again!! :laugh: :whistle: We don't need any 'drag' or bondage...really... :laugh:
  • lowercasebill
    Options
    thanks for all your hard work..
    hopefully little steven will show up and cook with Big'un, Rebecca will be on the all girls team and i will be the VBI again .