Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Is your Big Green Egg still cooking even though it’s cold out? We hope so! We love the opportunity to cook heartier meals on the EGG during the winter. Some recipes you definitely want to try are Double Smoked Potatoes, BBQ Chicken Soup, Monte Cristo Sandwich and Breakfast Quiche. These are sure to keep your stomach warm & full! We can’t wait to see what winter-inspired dishes you cook!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Hamburgers tonigh

PWisePWise Posts: 1,173
edited 4:07AM in EggHead Forum
Some of Cinthia's friends are visiting from Mexico and I'm gonna be cooking some of the world-famous-from-scratch-drink-all-day-while-you-cook-burgers for dinner...

Will post some photos later!

Cheers!

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,888
    My friend: hamburgers is one of the few things you can still do after drinking all day :woohoo:
    Big question: why do I read all about you on facebook and not much here??????????????????
    We miss you my friend.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,885
    Mi amigo Pato,

You have become such an American! B) Drinking all day...for shame :laugh:

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• PWisePWise Posts: 1,173
    Hahahahhaha oooh nooo Steve... I used to drink all day even when in Mexico! hehe...

Cheers!
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,885
    ¿Realmente? Tuve la impresión de nuestro querido amigo Beli fue el único de hacer eso. La buena suerte en las hamburguesas mi amigo

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• beerguybeerguy Posts: 106
    I love how you people cook! And I thought it was just me.