Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OKC v1

loco_engr
loco_engr Posts: 5,765
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
06 sumthin 1st one there to grab a spot
OKC-1.jpg

OKC-2.jpg

guess what time the sprinklers come on!? :sick:
OKC-3.jpg

icemncmth being told to behave by the Fire Marshall! :lol:
OKC-4.jpg

Sylvester
OKC-5.jpg

Tom of Eagle Rub spot
OKC-6.jpg

JL gitting ready
OKC-7.jpg

tjv bs'ing some poor person :woohoo:
OKC-8.jpg

fire egger
OKC-10.jpg

Spoony (Marc)
OKC-11.jpg

Hot Coals stopped by to introduce himself
OKC-12.jpg

Arkansas Gal
OKC-13.jpg

Help with name on this one plz
OKC-14.jpg

more later . . .
aka marysvilleksegghead
Lrg 2008
mini 2009
XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
Henny Youngman:
I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap

Comments

• JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    For the love of an Egg WHY would a reasonable Egger get up at that time to save a place??! :pinch: Come one. You had all ready been in the happy juice hadn't ya?! :laugh:
  • loco_engr
    Prob because:

a: was already up :angry:

b): was shut-out of a spot last yr :sick:

c): needed to grab 3 spots next to each other
    for IEC :P

d): it wouldn't be the same if I didn't get wet at
    OKC! :woohoo:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • fire egger
    fire egger Posts: 1,124
    You win the early bird award :laugh: :laugh:
  • :woohoo: Hey dan. Nice pics, was that the 1st OKC eggfest in 2004, damn chk the date, or too much apple pie!!!
    :woohoo:
  • eenie meenie
    eenie meenie Posts: 4,394
    Thanks for sharing the pics. :) Looks like a wonderful fest with great weather.

Sure looks as if you've got our mutual friend Tom pegged. :woohoo: Well, maybe I better not say that, he might not help me cook the next time I see him . He might decide to cut me from any mail orders or custom requests. :unsure:
  • loco_engr
    :lol::lol:
    Dayum . . . I took the battery out the night before to charge and did not think 'bout resetting the date. :(
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • loco_engr
    Not too worry . . . as many dumb questions
    I have asked him :ermm: he is a very patient man!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • loco_engr
    Thanks Kendall . . .wet socks award too! :silly:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • Popsicle
    Popsicle Posts: 523
    Dan that was the best Apple Pie I ever drank. Was great meeting your family and hope to see them in Denver.
    Popsicle
    Willis Tx.
  • elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    Great photos - it's so nice to see everyone genuinely enjoying themselves! :)