Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pizza toss kit

boston_stokerboston_stoker Posts: 794
edited 5:01PM in EggHead Forum
Time to hold the raffle to see who is next in the forum to get to use the pizza toss kit.

I will hold the drawing Monday at 5pm Eastern. To enter the raffle you must have 500 posts and you must reply to this thread.

Prodoughusa.com
·

Comments

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,400
    Where is your post of you tossing it and tossing the real deal...it's in da rules. :whistle:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,087
    70+ posts shy, maybe next time...
    Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Quick go make a post and hit the back button 70 times! :woohoo:
    ·
    Rut row :lol:
    ·
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,087
    I am sure I can find 70 posts to 'like' by Monday... :lol: :lol:
    Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
    ·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    And all those who enter their names tacitly agree to post pics of their attempt/success

Ahem

Haha

Seriously though, that's always been a rule, just as the "500 posts" requirement was

Which means of course you'll be posting yours, right? :whistle:
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • EggsakleyEggsakley Posts: 1,014
    I too was foolish enough to forget the pic posts and was instantaneously corrected by the good folks here on the forum. It is in your best interests to just go ahead and post the flying silicone and your genuine hand tossed dough. Many eyes are watching, particularly the ones of the first respondant to your post. :laugh: I await the results of your decision.
    ·
    fingerwaging.gif

tappingfoot.gif

:laugh: just funning you! :)
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,400
    hahaha...Good Morning Bruce. ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • Please include me in the raffle. Thanks and good luck to all.
    Everyday is Saturday and tomorrow is always Sunday.
    ·
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Put me in. I don't know how I will toss and take pics at the same time since my pal is off getting her grandchildren fix, but I am game. :laugh:
    ·
  • bobbybbobbyb Posts: 1,349
    Please add me to the pot.
    ·
  • EggsakleyEggsakley Posts: 1,014
    Morning to you. It seems as though the part about posting pics is not being transfered with the winning of the prize. I seemed to have a vague recollection of some pics with people tossing, but it was not ingrained in my mind that the post were part of the deal for the winner. Maybe there should be a statement included in the package about the posting requirements prior to shipping out to the next winner. At any rate I was very glad you corrected me, and truth be told, it was a lot of fun to grab some dough and toss it. Let's not let this aspect of the kit die. I am sure you will keep it above board and I will try as well. Angels Bless. :)
    ·
  • Toss me in!
    ·
  • BoatmanBoatman Posts: 854
    I'll try again. Please put the Boatman in the hat B)
    ·
  • crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    Please put my name in the hat...
    ·
  • TRPIVTRPIV Posts: 278
    How can I generate 450+ posts... in hurry? ;)

T
    ·
    TRPIV, Stick around and post. You'll get there. ;)
    ·