Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Large available in DFW area (Roanoke)

Pork N SteinPork N Stein Posts: 154
edited 5:53AM in EggHead Forum
I picked up a large recently for a friend and due to unforeseen issues, he can't use it. I have $ 350 in it (not counting gas and time) and just want to get my money back. If nobody's interested, I'll put it back on Craigslist.

[img size=150]5629742760_9802181a1c.jpg
IMAG0154 by rldp30, on Flickr

[img size=150]5629167625_8349c1179b.jpg
IMAG0155 by rldp30, on Flickr
Large BGE and a couple non-greenies
Roanoke TX
·

Comments

• THATHA Posts: 184
    Is this a new or used egg?

If used, what does it look like
    ·
  • It's used, couldn't get the flickr photos to work from my iPad yet, I'll work on fixing it when I can get to my laptop.
    Roanoke TX
    ·
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 8,209
    you have the pics marked "private" in flickr
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

"Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain
    ·
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,722
    Did you say it had a seam?
    ·
  • Does have the seams, no cracks in fire grate, box, or ring. Porcelain grid.
    Roanoke TX
    ·
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 8,209
    Here ya go...

5629167625_8349c1179b.jpg

5629742760_9802181a1c.jpg
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

"Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain
    ·
  • Thanks! That looks much better
    Roanoke TX
    ·
  • Looks like it's found a new home, and I get to meet another egger! Thanks all!
    Roanoke TX
    ·
  • Thanks for the update about the photos privacy setting Michael. I should have just used my laptop! ;)
    Roanoke TX
    ·