Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Congrats to Spoony - Iron Egg Chef 2011

Options
Snoopy Dog Dog
Snoopy Dog Dog Posts: 436
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
DSC00745.jpg
Big congrats to Marc Shanbour for winning the 2011 Iron Egg Chef competition at the Oklahoma Eggfest today.

He doesn't post much on the forum, but he is well known by everyone at the Oklahoma Eggfest and is a great guy. He edged out Hornhonk, SW Okla-Jerry, Louise and the Eggstreamers and Dale who had the funniest judges presentation ever.

This year, the ingredients were all beef hotdogs, home baked buns, hot sauce, hot peppers and a chocolate bar.

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Congrats Marc!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
    Congrats, it was an honor to compete against you. It was crazy, but fun. I'll never look at a hotdog the same way again! :S