Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Come on baby, light my fire,,,,

BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
edited 9:56AM in EggHead Forum
Yes I love The Doors and also had to share this day's fire with you....nice & cool down here, but fire in the skies since the morning.......

SUNRISE..............................................

DSCN7331.jpg

DSCN7332.jpg

SUNSET SIERRA MADRE AT THE BACK.......................

DSCN7347.jpg

DSCN7352.jpg

SUNSET & CHINESE FAN PALMS...............................

DSCN7354.jpg

SUNSET & WASHINGTONIA....................................

DSCN7355.jpg

SUNSET & GINKGO BILOBA
DSCN7358.jpg
·

Comments

• That's some awesome pics!
    ·
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Amazing photos! Thanks for sharing.... ;) With all the nasty weather in the SE US yesterday, these photos remind me that storms come, and go - and the sun always shines again. Bless you Beli.
    ·
  • The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    You were awake for both? Very impressive! :laugh:
    The Naked Whiz
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Michael TKS, this morning woke up with red colours all over & now I was cooking some simple shrimp kebobs on the mini & the sunset arrived....had to go & get the camera
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,382
    Beli,
    Thank you.
    :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • You get to live what we get to dream for a vacation. :) :) Where is the reservation button. :laugh: :laugh:
    ·
    Bless you Elizabeth, beautiful words..
    ·
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Great!!
    ·
  • Judy MayberryJudy Mayberry Posts: 1,611
    Those are spectacular! I love the tree ID as well as the fiery skies.

It's been decades since I was awake at sunrise. So that's what it looks like!
    Judy in San Diego
    ·
    Molly I knew you'd appreciate them ;)
    ·
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,391
    Beli, thanks for the beautiful pics. :) It's a really nice way to end my evening. Signing off, your amigo.
    ·
    Mark, just press "Little Steven", he'll point you in the right direction any time
    ·
    :laugh: :laugh: Judy I must be getting old..... :P
    ·
    Hey you lucky girl, I'm really glad you won in Fla. ;)
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,168
    Very nice man.
    We also did shrimp, just not the sunset :laugh:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
    Mickey, please say hello to your lovely girls from us
    ·
  • Very nice Beli!! Looking forward to posting some pics I took while I am in Japan...I'm about to head to the airport to come back home for after a week in Osaka.
    ·
    TKS Jerry, really looking forward to your pics
    ·
  • Beautiful Beli

Ross
    ·
  • TNmikeTNmike Posts: 643
    Beli, the Doors huh? Kinda telling a little about your age aren't you? I had 'The Best of the Doors' on 8 track no less. :laugh: Beautiful pictures of the sunrise and sunset. Mike
    ·
    TKS my friend , you two have a great sunday
    ·
    Mike, yeap I also like Lady Gaga :laugh: just to get a nice age average :woohoo: about Riders on the Storm??
    ·
  • rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    Love the pics buddy!!I hope you shared that view with Loren and a nice glass of Malbec!!

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
    ·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

You sure get some beautiful sunsets/rises out your way. Thanks for sharing.

Kent
    ·
    Dale yes they wereat home & shared it too, difficult to miss since our inside walls are all white and when we get a sunset like they turn red so we know even if we are inside. Now time to prepare the Cabrería Tenderloin will post later. Have a great sunday mi amigo.
    ·
    Hi Kent, glad you liked it, it was particularly nice
    ·
  • thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Very nice secenery down your way.
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
    ·
    Dave, we've had an unsual period of time with no rain, probably that explains the "dry" colours
    ·
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Stunning Beli, just stunning.
    ·
    TKS Teresa, having the family for lunch today, turning like a nice day already
    ·