Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Transversals Butts

Comments

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    oops! :laugh:

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    sigh... :)

4-17-2011.jpg

Use the preview button. If u don't see it there, neither will we.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Keep coming back :laugh:
  • The question is, Q, how is it that you can post my pics and I can't?.......other than the fact that I am a klutz!! But, I'm following the instructions.....
  • Molly.....the Egg is safe.......but I'm fixin to turn this Dell computer into a projectile!!
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Jack,

Take a deep breath man...change your name back and if it doesn't work eject the freakin thing! I feel your pain if that is any help :(

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Carolina Q
    I right clicked on your non-image and copied the image address.

http s://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/pTEs-va9rugxfODMwlwSRe8hBY0YkYE6XJBYDn-U8Q4?feat=directlink

Then, in my post, I clicked the Img button at the top, pasted your URL, and clicked Img again. No spaces.

Fwiw, you have a nice lookin' butt. :laugh:

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Q, that was my first stab at butts at they were killer!! I was a grillin hero that night, podner. Man, they were going at that pulled pork with a vengeance.......toppin it with cole slaw and hot buns. Yes sir.......I was a grillin fool.....or as my better half says, I'm half right!!
  • Carolina Q
    and THAT is all that matters, eh?

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Always to the rescue C.Q.
    BGE'er since 1996 Large BGE 1996, Small BGE 1996, Mini BGE 1997
  • elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    Dag-nabbit. You are gonna get a picture posted one blamed way or another. In Photobucket, when you hover over the photo and the drop down box appears, move your cursor to the line that is labeled "img". If you don't see "copied" appear, then right click - copy, then go back to the forum post and in the body of your message, right click, then paste. Anyone who can turn out butts that look this good can post a pic! :laugh:
  • elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    PS - I usually have two sessions opened when I'm posting photos.
  • I do it that way too, Elzbth. I appreciate all the encouragement. I'm gonna stick with it and beat this monster!!