Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Aloha!

Options
guavawood
guavawood Posts: 213
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
after a long time away I would like to say hello.
[ul][li]Aloha[/ul]

Comments

• YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    guavawood,
    Good to hear from you Greg...It has been a long time.
    Larry

• Smokin Bob
    Options
    Anyone ever smoke w/ Guava Wood???[p]2 Butts and a Brisket are 90 minutes away from departure![p]B o B
  • djm5x9
    djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    Options
    Greg:[p]Yes, it has been quite a while! Good to see you are back in business!

• Brant
    Brant Posts: 82
    Options
    Wow, you just just brought me back to life, Greg. I have no idea what made me think to check in here tonight, of all nights, but I'm glad I did. It's good to see you're still kickin'. I've saved a chunk of that Guava pack you sent me years ago, just for sentimental reasons.[p]And a quick hello to all you old timers, and to all the many new names I don't know.[p]Brant
  • djm5x9
    djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    Options
    Brant:[p]Well, good to see another voice from the past make a welcomed appearance![p]By the way, all three are still in one piece . . . (smilie thingie)
  • guavawood
    Options
    djm5x9,[p]Yep, it's good to be back. I had do get back when I had a new line to much more guava wood and now can pass that savings on. I saw one guy selling guava branches chopped up and bagged selling for $29 for 5lbs. Can you believe it? So I decided to sell ours for $15 gets you 10 lbs. shipping included priority mail. Nice solid chunks like the old days...[p]Greg
  • RhumAndJerk
    RhumAndJerk Posts: 1,506
    Options
    guavawood,
    Great to see you back. I stopped using the Guava wood just because I knew I could not get any more. I still have a some of the last shippment from about five years ago. Glad you are back
    RhumAndJerk