Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Great Job Ceramic Grill Store

Options
wallyjar
wallyjar Posts: 123
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Brought home large demo egg from Gulf Coast Eggfest Sat. Ordered large combo from Tom on Monday and recieved it today(Wednesday). Great service and great product.

Thanks Tom.

First cook planned for Sat. Pictures will follow. 4 # pork sholder. Low and slow.

Comments

• Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Get to cookin, and enjoy your new egg. Congrats!
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • transversalInactive
    Options
    Enjoy your new Egg......I envy you your AR.......I think mine is coming on Father's Day.
  • elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    Options
    Congrats on the egg and eggcessories....I'm sure you are going to love them! Will be watching for the pics. :)
  • wallyjar
    Options
    Elizabeth, Where do you find your egg stuff in Mobile? Sanddollar did not have much last time I was there.
  • elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    Options
    I've had no luck at Sanddollar, though I bought my large/table there several years ago. At that time, they had more stuff and they were helpful too - that's not the case so much now. I actually bought my small at a hardware store in Jackson, AL. I'm told that Mosley's Meat Market has some stuff, but have not been in. I've bought more from Grate, Grills and More than anyone else....we like the lump at the Fre$h Market, but use Royal Oak & Cowboy Lump from Lowes/Home Depot too. Let me know if you find a decent local source! :)
  • wallyjar
    Options
    Mosleys sells Primo grills and has some rubs and stuff. Meat is excellent. Before I got my egg I would buy cooked brisket from them and a flat cooked was between 25 and 30 $.

Really good meat and small amount of fresh seafood. A small wine area also.
  • tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    Glad it arrived, thanks for the biz. tom
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • wallyjar
    Options
    Already decided I need an extra set of crossbars but will have to wait till I decide on a couple of other things!!
  • Ike
    Ike Posts: 291
    Options
    Likewise on the great service from ceramic grill store. Ordered a woo for my small on Tuesday and got it today (Thursday).
    Owensboro, KY.  First Eggin' 4/12/08.  Large, small, 22" Blackstone and lotsa goodies.