Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sunshine fest pics are up

WessB
WessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Check the "The fests" section of my website below....I didn't add any names or commentary...if you see a picture and would like some wording added to it just let me know by e mail with the picture # and I will add it when I can...Hope you enjoy the pics because we sure enjoyed the fest..

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Wess,
    Is there a slide show option or just click each picture?Thanks for having these available.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Thanks for sharing, those are great!
    You will see us at the Waldorf Eggfest. :woohoo:
  • WessB
    Very cool...come by and introduce yourself..you can sign the apron..
  • WessB
    No slide show...I figure this way gives the viewer the option to open the full size pic or not..
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    Pg 2 #72

What was he doing? :lol::lol:

edited:

Pg 3 #153 WTF? :woohoo:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,676
    Nice Wess,, I didn't end up getting that many. I'll go through them all tomorrow. Enjoyed seeing you and Sally again and nice meeting your parents
  • WessB
    LMAO...page 2 was lowercase bill putting his bare feet in the water cooler...and you always wondered why they say..."don't drink the water"....LOL..now you know...and page 3....all I can say is Al loves pizza..certainly not the first afterparty he's brought pizza to..and most likely not the last..was some damn good pizza either way..