Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How addicting is this forum???

Options
Chuck
Chuck Posts: 812
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Addicting enough that I am reading it, and now posting on it, from Guatemala on a c**p dial-up connection that is costing me (can you say billable expense) 50 cents a minute. This egg thing is a sickness. [p]Have a great day.[p]Chuck

Comments

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    Chuck,
    what the heck are you doing down there??. . ..

• Chuck
    Chuck Posts: 812
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdome,[p]Besides spending 50 cents a min. to visit eggland? Actually I am doing some computer work, hooking up a network and some battery backup stuff, for a Philadelphia based company I do work for. Three day trip for about 3 hours of work...all expenses paid (probably the 50 cents a min too). And the best part is 85 degrees and sunny. My wife says we are supposed to get 9" of snow today at home. Maybe I'll have a problem and have to stay a few extra days :-)[p]Chuck

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    Chuck,
    great work if you can get it. . .yep, its snowing here (northern va) right now, and the storm is aimed right up I95. . .we're supposed to get 3 - 6 inches around here, but right now the roads are just wet. .. .all the schools are closed though. .. .[p]enjoy[p]max

• WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    Hey Chuck![p]Good to hear from you ...... what kinda dishes are you sampling down there?[p]See you in May?[p]John