Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggfest leftovers

JBUG99999JBUG99999 Posts: 263
edited 2:57PM in EggHead Forum
Mmmmm, wonderful dinner here tonight. We didn't get around to making our turkey burgers or an apple spice cake. So, we had them for dinner tonight...

2011-04-10174610.jpg

2011-04-10173144.jpg

There were almost 50 of those turkey burgers, so we'll be spreading leftovers all over town tomorrow. :woohoo:

Comments

• 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    I bet those turkey burgers would be good on an onion roll. :P
  • JBUG99999JBUG99999 Posts: 263
    They have onions, apples, and craisins inside with pineapple head outside. I usually serve them on Hawaiian bread with either wasabi or pineapple preserves. Mmmmmmm yummy.
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Gosh they must me delicious. I seen your pic cooking with Team SSN686 Jay and Kathy EggHatter. Nice to put a face with a post. Tim