Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Oklahoma Eggfest weather looking good!

Snoopy Dog DogSnoopy Dog Dog Posts: 436
edited 6:34AM in EggHead Forum
Long term forecast right now is for sunny skies and 70's. Keep youir fingers crossed!

Chris
·

Comments

• Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 3,661
    I was just checking the weather myself. Not sure I have ever played golf in OKC with sun shine.LOL
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
    ·
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,839
    I'll be keeping EVERYTHING crossed. Where's the list of attendees? :)
    ·
  • PopsiclePopsicle Posts: 516
    Darian, I bet it will be windy!!!!!!!
    Popsicle
    Willis Tx.
    ·
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 3,661
    No big deal...you have a club for that.
    Can't wait to see everyone again.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
    ·
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Beer makes everything better.....even rain!! :laugh:
    ·
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,839
    Rain does not make a dog smell better. :woohoo:
    ·
  • Eggcellent!! Okay now, I'm showing up late on Saturday well, noonish) and, for the first time in my short eggfest history, I'm not cooking. This means I need to start figuring out who is going to have the food I need to visit.

Lets hear it!

Bruce
    ·
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    Chris: We wish wonderful weather, fantastic food, and amazing friendships for the OK Fest! Hope it's the best fest yet! Have a blast! We'll get up there one of these times!! :)
    ·