Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Sunshine Fest Tickets Available

EgginDawgEgginDawg Posts: 747
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Unfortunately I won't be able to make the trek to FL due to mucho other traveling for work and play. That said, I have 1 ticket for the Friday night meet/greet and 1 taster ticket for Saturday. If you're interested send me an email and I'll email the tickets to you. eggindawg@me.com
·

Comments

• CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,716
    How about a ticket to that little golf event over in East Georgia this weekend. Any extras there?
    ·
  • EgginDawgEgginDawg Posts: 747
    I was there yesterday. I'll ask around if you're truly interested. Most folks I know stay home and watch it on the tube so you can see everything!
    ·
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,716
    Just having fun with you. We are headed south for Spring break and will be staying for just a short time in Atlanta. I had a chance to go one year and had to pass on the tickets. Some day it would be a treat to go (even for just a practice round)
    ·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Don't feel bad Ted,I can't make it either :( Maybe we can get together for a beer at least :) Give me a shout buddy B)
    ·