Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

packed up and heading out :)

MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
edited 2:43PM in EggHead Forum
hope to see you there and those that can not make it we will miss you :) everyone travel safe!
2 days, 10 hours, 10 min and 51 seconds :) that is my last count down you are on your own!!

Comments

• Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 2,921
    Youins travel safe as well, we will see you tomorrow around 10:00 AM. :woohoo: Save a little of the fun for us. :woohoo:
    Jupiter Jim

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• egretegret Posts: 4,107
    We're right behind you...........headin' south!! :woohoo:
  • crzyednacrzyedna Posts: 56
    Hey, Julie - you all have a great time. I'm jealous and sad that I am not able to make it this year, Dan says I can come down for the mini fest in Nov.

Edna
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    We will miss you Edna!!! hey we are going to need small arm guards when we get home in May LOL (I know we are not supposed to do business here LOL but there are a few that smile on hookers so thought I would slip that in ;) )
    Hey Jim Kay got the SUV packed up full yet?? see you guys tomorrow!!
    Drive safe John! don't forget my special treat :whistle: I have been a good girl :)
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Have a safe trip Julie. ;) I won't be there but, I will be watching for updates. :)
  • RoudyRoudy Posts: 431
    Heading out for an eight hour road trip to Orlando. Hitting Melbourne Thursday night. Can't wait!

2011-04-06072301.jpg
  • Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 2,921
    No she is just ordering me around and I'm smiling about it. :)
    I have a full day of work today and I will pack things up tonight.
    JJ

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    John I am glad someone is representing the North Georgia Eggers :P ....wear your colors proud :silly: ..we hope to see you and your family at the GA Mtn Eggfest next month... :) ;)