Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

free sunshine state eggfest ticket

Options
Zippylip
Zippylip Posts: 4,768
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have one ‘taster’ ticket but unfortunately cannot go, if you can use it let me know your email address & I’ll email you the pdf ticket. By the way I’m assuming these are transferrable, the ticket has my name on it & I may have accidentally signed up as username 'Rim Jobington', so you may have to walk around with that on your nametag. If there is any question about the transferability it should be addressed to bubba tim or pork butt mike (I’d include the pool urchin but his advice would be shaky and unreliable at best at his advanced age to height ratio :laugh: )
happy in the hut
West Chester Pennsylvania

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Good thing you didn't sign up as
    "Richard Cranium" :woohoo: :woohoo: :ermm:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    Zip I hate you arnt going to get to go this year. You had a blast last year. This mean your coming to Oklahoma this year!?? :lol:
  • Zippylip
    Options
    I wish I could, but it isn't looking good for too many fests this year. I'm locked for Waldorf & I'll most likely go to the PA fest up by lowercase bill's, provided I can get reasonable assurances that the folks that run that one have taken proper precuations to bar bill's appearance :laugh: :laugh: , he's real disruptive that one :ermm: :laugh:
    happy in the hut
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Your as bad as that lop-eared north of the border partner in crime of yours

101_2901.jpg

Gonna miss you both
  • Zippylip
    Options
    pat, of course you know I wasn't referring to you with that slur up above, & if I was, steven made me do it.

I'd really like to be there man, gonna miss it
    happy in the hut
  • JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    I understand. One bad Egg can ruin the whole neighborhood so to speak!! :laugh: I think my friend is about to loose it anyway preping for Flarida all ready. His emails are becoming more shorter and nurotic by the day. Poor girls that want him to cook with them. They having no idea! Worst part is he's bringing sharp knifes to it! :pinch:
  • Zippylip
    Options
    you can see by the look in his eyes he's nothing but trouble, cept when properly medicated

BigGreeneggPhotos284.jpg
    happy in the hut
  • grillmandan
    grillmandan Posts: 270
    Options
    We will miss you
  • jbstack
    jbstack Posts: 13
    Options
    Sorry you won't maket it. I am a Newbie, and if it is still available could use that ticket.

Please let me know.

Jbstack

jbstack28@yahoo.com