Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Met Reelgem & Del

BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I had the pleasure of meeting Reelgem and her husband Del this last Friday. They were kind enough to drive out to the pub to meet Old Bordello and see if I was for real or not. A very nice couple indeed and it was my pleasure to meet and have lunch with them which they were so kind to treat me to. :)

Time seems to fly and they had to head out to take care of their four legged little one who was left behind. Poor little guy, bet he was glad to see them when they got home. I was going to see if they would adopt me but felt that may be a bit much for them. I'm hoping we can meet up again on their next trip out this way.

My thanks to Anne & Del, it was great to meet you and hope to see you again soon.

Del better keep a close eye on me as Anne gives great hugs. :woohoo:

Regards,
Bordello

IMAG01116.jpg

Comments