Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

SUNSHINE FEST>>>WHO'S GONNA BE THERE?

2»

Comments

• AvocadosAvocados Posts: 465
    We are looking forward to coming down again this year to see everyone!! Little Chef Helen can not wait to start cooking :lol:
    ·
  • AvocadosAvocados Posts: 465
    Glad to hear you guys are coming and bringing Dakotah back this year. Helen is asking if you are making the chocolate cherry thing you did in October? :laugh:
    ·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Hey Todd,I'm gonna do everything that I can to get out of work and take you up on the "free ride" down to the fest.I agree,the Sunshine State Fest is the best :woohoo:
    ·
  • snake701uksnake701uk Posts: 187
    I leave Pitt around 13:45 Change in charlotte. See you there! Have a good trip.
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,665
    I'll bring extra bandages :whistle: :laugh: :laugh:

Hope it works out for you buddy
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 26,941
    Can you guys pick me up on the way? I'll chip in for gas :evil:

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    I'll be sending the car out Monday ;)

100_3520.jpg
    ·
    My internet is so slow I can't see pics today. I'm sure it's a nice shot though

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    See how much taller I am than you sitting down ;)

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    I think you were sitting on Norma's lap :laugh:
    ·
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    I was just trying to hold on so I did not fall off the edge of the seat and squish Little Steven and turn him into teeny, tiny Steven :(
    ·
    Looking at the pic I was wondering why Brian was the only one with a beer :huh: :ohmy:
    ·
  • Rib BonesRib Bones Posts: 449
    Oooh...chocolate covered cherry cookies! Wasn't going to, but we may need to reconsider these. They are yummy!!
    ·