Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Buckboard Benedict

HossHoss Posts: 14,587
edited 10:06PM in EggHead Forum
Lots of B'fast pics today.Here's mine.Whole wheat English Muffins topped with cheddar,BBB loin,sausage gravy and a poached egg.
100_3987.jpg
100_3988.jpg
100_3989.jpg
100_3990.jpg
100_3991.jpg
Twas TASTEE! :)

Comments

• I would eat too!!!!!! :woohoo:
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    :laugh: Thanks!
  • I guess that "TWAS" comment means there ain't no sense in payin a visit??????
    ;) You got that right. :laugh:
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,347
    Wow, that looks really good. :cheer: Will have to try that Easter Sunday when the kids are down. Daughter makes a killer hollandaise.
    Just put enchilada cupcakes on.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    It was Tastee. :) Thanks.
  • Looked very unhealthy until I read you used "Whole wheat English Muffins". :laugh: All kidding aside the breakfast looks great.
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Mmmmm Delicious Hoss, like the gravy idea for breakfast
  • SlotmercenarySlotmercenary Posts: 1,071
    Looks good! and the best part is you took out the cholesterol....
    Thanks. :)
    I LOVE gravy.I ONLY make it whenever I can. :lol: Thanks.
    It was a tastee breakfast. :)
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    That last picture is over da top!! YUM!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Looks incredibly good. I have an aversion to any dish with cheese & gravy together, but I do believe I would throw down on that liike a buzzard on a gut wagon.
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    AWESOME and YUUMMIIEE !
    Thanks Molly!That bowl of GOODNESS you posted was SPOT ON too. ;)
    I NORMALLY would'nt mix cheese and gravy either.Momeo wanted to eat hers seperatly,I just piled all mine together. :) Thanks.
    Thanks Clark. :)