Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Full belly is good!!

cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited 11:57PM in EggHead Forum
Calzone night. Started with polidori sausage.

009-3.jpg

Red pepper, scallions, olives, tomatoes, garlic and alfredo. Fresh garlic,cracked pepper, and home smoked Wisconsin yellow and white cheddar.

012-1.jpg

017.jpg

020.jpg

My new peel that misfit made.

024.jpg

025.jpg

027.jpg

032.jpg

Good stuff!
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Oh man! That is one good looking calzone. I hope you are still craving grapefruit. Got some beauties from the neighbors today, going in the mail Monday (I hope). Made a fresh squeezed Greyhound, yum!
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,347
    Good Golly Ms Molly what a good looking zone
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Thanks Teresa.
    When you get time.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

That is gorgeous Molly, you could sell them at lunch time and clean up big time! Drool_20.gif

Blair

• misfitmisfit Posts: 358
    Let's see if I got this right... That peel is not just a pizza delivery system, it also works for calzones? I may have to re-think my marketing strategy.
    Nice looking 'zone, glad you like the peel my friend.
    Thanks Joan, it was delish!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • ZymeZyme Posts: 180
    mmm looking good.
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Love your peel. ;)

Your zonie looks delicious. :P
    Blair, I would of liked it darker, but was hungry. Great flavor!
    Thanks.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    I love it Ed, thank you buddy! :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • ranger rayranger ray Posts: 812
    that's a cool peel.... where'd ya get it? thanks! ray
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Wowwwwwwwwwww Molly you got all the flavours right mmmmmmmmm looks absolutely delicious........ Felicidades!!
  • misfitmisfit Posts: 358
    Just happens to be that I made it for her. Sending one down to the Florida Fest for another friend. Hope to be making a few to sell here and there.
  • FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,676
    Dang that looks good! Nice peel too ;)
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Nice peel! :laugh: :P The vittles look YUMMEE! :)
  • WokOnMediumWokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    Geez Moll, you know how much I love that freakin' sausage and you just put it out there like I could just pick it up at any ol corner market or something!
    I can get it to you Staci. :laugh:
    Let me know if you are jonsing for it.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
    Looks good... You do some fancy stuff... :)
  • wow...i need to try that
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Molly
    That looks amazing
    Great job on the calzone :)

Shane
  • rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    That looks really tasty Molly!!

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE