Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Flank Steak results............

HossHoss Posts: 14,587
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
LESS than impressive.It was O.K. but I think I'll make fajitas outta the rest of em.
Marinated it in a Hoover sauce(thanks Clark),garilc,onion fresh flatleaf parsely,Wishbone Italian,lemon,orange concoction.
100_3981.jpg
Grilled it at about 500-550 dome, regular grid height for 5 mins per side on the CI grid.Got a LITTLE too done for me.Thermapen said 130-140 throughout.Rested for 10 minutes and sliced.It had a good flavor but was not as tender as I like steak to be.I think it would make GREAT fajitas.
100_3984.jpg
100_3985.jpg
Egged some finglering potatos in bacon grease(thanks for the idea Susan) and butter with S/P and a few fresh rosemary leaves sprinkled in. served with storebought egged Texas Toast.Not my best cook but certainly not my worst.Next time I may try pounding flat,stuffing,rolling it up for pinwheels and see how that turns out.
100_3982.jpg
100_3983.jpg
100_3986.jpg

Comments