Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT: The not so wee lad stopped by

cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,393
edited 1:35AM in EggHead Forum
Said on the phone he hurt his arms. I was thinking it was from Thursdays snomobile trip in Breckenridge.
I was very wrong. He has gone tattoo crazy.

035.jpg

038.jpg

042.jpg

What a ham. :laugh:
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
·

Comments

• ranger rayranger ray Posts: 812
    wow!........
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Well Molly it looks like he can't move. :laugh:

He's from Colorado Springs. It must be a great place. ;)
    ·
  • Two words.......weight room!
    ·
  • WeberWho?WeberWho? Posts: 1,763
    Cool design. Still don't think I could ever get one. The only tattoo I ever wanted was a tattoo that says tattoo. It's so dumb it's cool. Don't let your son steal my idea now.... I give him the thumbs up!
    ·
  • Two words.......weight room!
    ·
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,583
    canuckland
    ·
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,583
    didn't they read "Colleen Springer" before? amazing how laser technology can change tattoo :whistle: :woohoo: :silly:
    Gary
    canuckland
    ·
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

Some of us didn't fall far from the tree did we? :laugh:

Cool tattoo's. :)

Blair

·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,393
    True that. :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,393
    How skinny were you at 20? ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
  • SlotmercenarySlotmercenary Posts: 1,071
    Oh if only to be young again... I hope he has lot's of long sleeve shirts if he wants to get a good paying job in corporate America
    ·
  • WeberWho?WeberWho? Posts: 1,763
    I currently work at one of the top premier public schools in the state and we have teachers with all sorts of tattoos. We have teachers with one or two tattoos and others with full sleeve tattoos. I work with a teacher who has tattoos on his head. Tattoos are becoming more and more acceptable everyday. I wouldn't worry too much about his tattoos in the work place.
    ·
  • ranger rayranger ray Posts: 812
    do we have an OT forum??????? i'm confused!.... the USMC needs lad like him!/////
    ·
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

Yup, we have an OT forum and we also have room for a friendly light hearted family post now and then I think. The OT forum is not mandatory nor enforced. :)

Blair

·
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    HEY!,

this ain't the core. :laugh: not that that is a laughing matter...
    ·
  • FockerFocker Posts: 1,745
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    Hollin' bout huh, egga what!?  Huh, give a Fock egga what!?
    ·