Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Opening day super Dodger Dogs!

FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
What a great game, especially since the Dodgers won! My fiancee and I went to opening day for our first 10 years together when we lived in L.A. Now just watch on tv, but had the dogs.

This is peanuts & a beer, can't make out the peanuts though!
IMAG0311.jpg

IMAG0312.jpg

Yum! Better than grilled Dodger Dogs at the stadium. And a heck of a lot less expensive.
IMAG0314.jpg
·

Comments

• BigjohnBigjohn Posts: 144
    Looks good to me. Rangers have opening day tomorrow and I'm rooting for them.
    ·
  • U2U2 Posts: 26
    never prepared them at home though
    must do/go Blue
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    AMEN to THAT! ;) Looks YUMMEE! :)
    ·
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 7,786
    Go YANKS!!! :laugh: :laugh:
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

"Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Had them at the stadium once & still remember how good they were, sooooo well done Teresa nothing like getting exactly what you want
    ·
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,348
    Really looks yummy! Reminds me of my younger days when we'd go to the beach for the day and get fried (before knowing any better). Afterwards, dinner was always hot dogs & beans, my mom's homemade potato salad and fresh beefsteaks from the garden. What a treat!
    ·
  • thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    The dogs look very good Teresa. Can't say I like the outcome of the game. :angry: Go Giants!!
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
    ·
  • DreggsDreggs Posts: 147
    Rascal wrote:
    and fresh beefsteaks from the garden. What a treat!

I must be doing something wrong! :huh:
    ·
  • WeberWho?WeberWho? Posts: 1,462
    Could probably guess who I'm rooting for... Going to steal the hotdog idea for the opener. Thanks!
    ·