Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

wokonmedium, Here Ya Go!

Options
loco_engr
loco_engr Posts: 5,765
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
app 1/2 gr pepper and "some" onion

PizzaDough3-31b.jpg

rolled out and drizzled with EVOO
PizzaDough3-31c.jpg

sauced (Rague Pizza Sauce)
PizzaDough3-31d.jpg

Kraft Italian 5 Cheese & Penzey's Pizza Seasoning (great stuff!)
PizzaDough3-31e.jpg

Pinched about 1/2 # of 80/20 gr chuck
PizzaDough3-31f.jpg

topped & ready for da egg
PizzaDough3-31g.jpg

on @ 450 for 12 minutes, not really as dark as pic, but I like my cheese "browned" :lol:
PizzaDough3-31h.jpg
aka marysvilleksegghead
Lrg 2008
mini 2009
XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
Henny Youngman:
I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap

Comments

• 'Q Bruddah
    'Q Bruddah Posts: 739
    Options
    Having managed a pizza restaurant I would suggest seasoning and precooking the ground meat topping. Just a suggestion.
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Nice job Dan!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • fire egger
    fire egger Posts: 1,124
    Options
    Good lookin' pie!!
  • LDD
    LDD Posts: 1,225
    Options
    looks great! I like browned cheese :)
    context is important :)
  • WokOnMedium
    WokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    Options
    OMG! Two things that looks really good! How much of the yummy Guinness goodness comes through? I think after some suggestions on the thickness of my dough, I'm gonna way to make mine until tomorrow......which means, I need to figure out what I'm doing tonight for opening day. Go Cubbies, and thanks Dan!
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Options
    Nice pie Dano! almost round too. ;)
  • loco_engr
    Options
    :lol::lol:

13x11 . . . pretty close for me! :woohoo:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • loco_engr
    Options
    Thanks Molly . . . good enough for who it was for! ;)
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • loco_engr
    Options
    Thanks Kendell!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • loco_engr
    Options
    Thanks!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • loco_engr
    Options
    Staci:

IMHO :ermm: I like the flavor the Guinness adds to taste of the crust. BTW: I divided the dough into 3rds. Also, I did the old finger press method and did not "roll it out" like I said in my post.

Good Luck!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman: