Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

lg and sm. egg height

Bear 007Bear 007 Posts: 343
edited 8:07AM in EGG Table Forum
Can any one tell me what the hole diameter, and height from the top of table to bottom of the egg feet is for both the Lg and small eggs.I can't tell if the dimensions given at the BGE site is with or without the bottom stone.
·

Comments

• Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    I went out and measured mine, I have both in their own tables.
    15" for the Lge, adding a 2" stone gives a lot of clearance for the hinge, so you could easily make the shelf spacing 16".
    12" for the small with the addition of a 2" paver is just right.

Hope this helps :)
    ·
  • Bear 007Bear 007 Posts: 343
    I'm going to try to do a poured concrete top on the shelf and the top, so thats 14" and 10" from top of shelf to top of table right? Thank you very much for taking the time to measure.
    ·
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Yes, that will work for all masonry.
    ·