Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

lg and sm. egg height

Bear 007Bear 007 Posts: 343
edited 6:41AM in EGG Table Forum
Can any one tell me what the hole diameter, and height from the top of table to bottom of the egg feet is for both the Lg and small eggs.I can't tell if the dimensions given at the BGE site is with or without the bottom stone.
·

Comments

• Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    I went out and measured mine, I have both in their own tables.
    15" for the Lge, adding a 2" stone gives a lot of clearance for the hinge, so you could easily make the shelf spacing 16".
    12" for the small with the addition of a 2" paver is just right.

Hope this helps :)
    ·
  • Bear 007Bear 007 Posts: 343
    I'm going to try to do a poured concrete top on the shelf and the top, so thats 14" and 10" from top of shelf to top of table right? Thank you very much for taking the time to measure.
    ·
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Yes, that will work for all masonry.
    ·