Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pulled Pork Nachos

GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,926
edited 4:49AM in EggHead Forum
Stacie went out of town today so I'll probably just be cooking for myself from now through Saturday night. Looking through the freezer I came upon a bag of pulled pork from back in December, one of my first smokes on the Egg. So I thawed it out and thought to myself, "Self, what should we do with this?" And self said back, "Nachos!" So, not to argue with the voices in my head, I went to the store to grab a few things.

Starting players for my nachos. Wasn't sure about the canned cheese, but i swear I saw it in a post somewhere about nachos.

IMAG0071.jpg

Partially prepped
IMAG0072.jpg

More cheese
IMAG0073.jpg

Final plate (ok its not a plate, but why dirty another dish when the wife is away? That would just be more work for me)
IMAG0074.jpg

Very tasty. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Any suggestions for tomorrow night's cook?

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·

Comments

• HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Bachelor Food! GOTTA LOVE IT! ;)
    ·
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,324
    I'm thinking self talked you into a beer or two too....food photos kinda fuzzy when compared to ingredients photo......LOL
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
    ·
  • KokemanKokeman Posts: 815
    MMMMMMMM nachos!
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,926
    Self talked me into some Turkey and Cokes.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    MORE Bachelor FOOD!!! Turkey n coke.a LOVELY marinade indeed! ;)
    ·
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Excellent use of leftover pork!!! I'm not a fan of the canned cheese, but it looks pretty good here - great pics! :)
    ·
  • mxdadx2mxdadx2 Posts: 37
    I too have used cheese in a can. very good way to clean out that leftover pork. mine typically served with a small team of miller lite.
    ·
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Looks good Jason
    Nachos are a great way to clean up leftovers :)

Shane
    ·