Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks Springhen

kolbdriver
kolbdriver Posts: 403
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Used this on my eggs this morning...Gooood.

IMG_3649.jpg

This came home with us from Salado.

IMG_3653.jpg

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    I was wondering where we put our lake?
    Nice picture.....
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    You were supposed to take ME home with you from Salado.....guess that is why you drove off so fast :laugh:

Nice and tempting for that alligator :laugh:

Wait til you try that seasoning on shrimp ;) I even put it in my Bloody Mary mix last time....yummy.... Glad you like it!
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • kolbdriver
    Mickey, We sure had a great time, and thank you for all your hard work. Hope you got some rest.
    We came home by way of Athens and looked thinks over. They have a great place to have a gathering. I hope you will be able to make it, that you can watch others do all that work and you can relax.

100_0654.jpg

C-YA AT Athens
  • kolbdriver
    Oh no we didn't leave till Monday, I waited and waited on you.... Finely gave up and brought that goofy bird !

We looked over Athens on the way home, gonna be another great place I think..

C-U-@-ATHENS

• Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Hey...we had his brother, Pollo Loco, in our truck...

DSC04693.jpg
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    He's a gift from Beli, Loren and Valeria in Salado. Until today, we had no name for him. I call him Pollo Loco. Seems to fit very well here at the Chicken Ranch, which, by the way, is once again open and ready for business.

Spring "Insanity Has It's Place" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Two good looking birds....
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.