Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I was lost but now I'm found!

Bud Ugly
Bud Ugly Posts: 8
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey EggHeads![p]The Ugly Brothers have been wandering the western wilderness for forty years preaching the gospel of the BGE on largely deaf ears. At last we have found the promised land amongst y'all!![p]We have just dropped out of a competition this weekend in Imperial Beach, CA. It seems Big Ugly's wife is about to give birth and wouldn't give him the pink pass and I have been stuck with work! I know, lame excuses for giving up a BBQ. However, our Captain Les Ugly will represent us as a judge at the competition where he will also spy on the camps of those big steel smoker guys.[p]I have to run now, but when I have some time I will try to tell y'all of our attempt to bring the BGE to compete in Grillfest Estonia 2000.[p]Regards to all EggHeads,
Bud Ugly[p]

Comments