Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sweetest Lady On Earth! and Salado

Options
Lawn Ranger
Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
These fine folks made a recent visit to The LawnRanger Hearth and Egg Emporium. While there, I knew Spring Hen had something up her wings, and was plotting something. I completely forgot about it, but Saturday in Salado, she and the Chicken presented me with the most beautiful piece of stained glass you ever saw. Leroy made the frame, and Judy did the fantastic glasswork; complete with the Lawnranger brand ( T/ ) in the center.

It is now hanging in it's new home over the new cook station. Thank you so much Judy and Leroy! It is beautiful!

Now, about Salado. Wow! what a success! The look on Mickey's face clearly indicated that the attendance exceeded the 30 or so folks he originally expected. He told me last night that it was somewhere in the neighborhood of 206. Pretty successful rookie endeavor. Thanks Mickey and Linda and Spring Chicken for putting on a great show.

Mike

+weekend018.jpg

036.jpg

039.jpg

038.jpg

I think there are more than 30 :blink:
008-1.jpg

name that head
013.jpg

027.jpg

026.jpg

011-2.jpg