Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Drunch

HossHoss Posts: 14,587
edited 12:12AM in EggHead Forum
Ableskivered eggs,wifey likes the yoke done :angry: woulda been better runny ,sausage gravy and biskets.GnB101....
100_3958.jpg
100_3959.jpg
100_3960.jpg
·

Comments

• 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Loven the Bfast theme today. I can eat sausage gravy and biscuit for every meal. Yours looks great. Runny eggs puts lead in your pencil and hair on you chest or so my grandpa used to say. :lol:
    ·
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    Biscuits and gravy...I can't wait to get south to have that for breakfast. First stay over on our way down to Florida; Knoxville Tennessee and I'll be in heaven breakfast time.
    Yours is betta than the restaurants for sure.
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Thanks Clay.it was tastee. :)
    ·
    thanks tim.I prefer em runny! ;)
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,393
    I agree with the egg. I like em easy and sleasy. B&G looks yummy!
    What is drunch? :whistle:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    You always have something special going on at your house - morning, noon, and night! My husband now thinks we need a pan to make those fancy eggs!!! Thanks Hoss.... ;)
    ·
  • pcipci Posts: 249
    How do you do a runny egg in a ableskivere pan? Kind of hard to get out I would think. I love ableskiveres. :)
    ·
    Drunk Brunch! ;) :laugh: :woohoo:
    ·
  • Ya gotta love biscuits and gravy!
    ·
    Nah,ya bake em til the white is set and the yoke is still runny.Indirect,350,bout 12-15 minutes.I let these go 20 to please momeo,she don't do runny yokes. :blink: :angry: They slip rite out. ;)
    ·
    Thanks e.they are TASTEE! :)
    ·
    Ain't DAT da TRUTH! :)
    ·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    i have been watching these posts for some time. thanks for the inspiration, i am going to get the courage to do this some day
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
    which may be exactly why she wants them cookd firm ;)
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,924
    thats pretty much the only breakfast i get when i leave newengland, cant even get a pancake or a french toast without someone pushing some kinda fake syrup on yaeah when you leave. looks good, want one of those pans :)
    ·
    They are fun to play around with. :)
    ·
    :ohmy: Never thought of that!Good POINT! :laugh:
    ·
    O......K..... :whistle: :laugh: Thanks,I think. :laugh:
    ·
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,081
    I am Hungry now!
    Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
    ·
    It was a tastee snack. ;) thanks.
    ·
  • Very nice Hoss.
    I love B&G, for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
    ·
    :laugh: :laugh:
    ·
    just goofin.

all sounds very good, but the pic of the gravy.... :whistle: hahaha
    ·
    ME TOO! :woohoo: Thanks! :)
    ·
    :blush:
    ·
    I thought it was Dinner Lunch. :blush:
    ·
  • BigABigA Posts: 1,157
    my favorite breakfast meal, biscuits and gravy, eggs and i add a buch of hashbrowns to the plate too!!! :laugh: Hoss Looks great!!
    ·
    nah. it's fine. :laugh:
    ·
    Thanks. :)
    ·