Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

flavored vodkas

Dimple's Mom
Dimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
edited November -1 in Off Topic
Has anyone tried any of the flavored vodkas? Someone brought some pineapple flavored vodka and left it here and I'm making screwdrivers with it. It elevates the plain screwdriver to something quite fruity and worthy of a cherry and an umbrella! I was really surprised at how strong the pineapple flavor was; I thought it would be much more subtle. Now I'm wondering about the other flavors.

Comments

• Hanger One Vodka is a great flavored vodka. They use very high end exotic type fruits or ingredients like madagascar vanilla beans or exotic lime and orange ingredients. Might be worth checking out. A little pricey though, but quality product.
  • Hanger One Vodka is a great flavored vodka. They use very high end exotic type fruits or ingredients like madagascar vanilla beans or exotic lime and orange ingredients. Might be worth checking out. A little pricey though, but quality product.
  • Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    When you do the pomegranate martinis, the Absolute peach will make the deal.
  • nuynai
    nuynai Posts: 101
    I've made my own. Get a good vodka, add the flavor you want and let it sit for about a month or longer, shaking every once in awhile. Took sliced ginger and made ginger flavored vodka. Also, made some flavored vodkas with the following ingredients- red pepper flakes, jalapenos, orange, lime, lemon zest, vanilla bean, etc. Put it in and leave it.
    Works every time. Hope this helps.
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    my favorite flavored vodka is gin :laugh:
    (i know, oversimplifying, but close enough!)
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante