Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

fruity pebbles

ZippylipZippylip Posts: 4,347
edited 1:14AM in EggHead Forum

faulty expansion tank

becha though I forgot the cocoa pebbles, dincha?

ok nothing new here but it was fun.. a joint venture between me & littlelip for daddy & daughter night

• FidelFidel Posts: 10,171
    is is this like one of those IQ tests where we have to pick the one image in the group that doesn't fit the pattern?

We need a mensa member to help us out with this task.

love the format of the post, you creative devil, you.
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Hey Marc,after a bit of contemplation........That looks delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Nice job mang,as usuall ;)
  • ZippylipZippylip Posts: 4,347
    I would say yes but with the departure of Pete who oh who could possibly break the code?
  • LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    great post!

i'm off to put a bowl of ice cream
    context is important :)
    Doug, there was a lot of contemplation. You see, it's important that we don't jump into anything too quickly without properly tending this phase, who knows what would happen & we can't take any risks :laugh: :laugh:
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,171
    If only there were someone incredibly bright amongst us......
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    i bet the kids love when dad makes dinner.

not that mom is a slouch, just that my kids are as likely to have cake and icecream for dinner as anything else.

in an effort to return this place to the friendliness level of yesteryear, i say "well and truly done" (name the WW2 reference)
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • All that picture taking must have taken the whole day, and I hope you fed that little girl something besides sugar. HAHAHA, I know, you took her to McD's, right?
    no idea on the reference, but I will say I'm with your kids in the cake & icecream for dinner department. In fact, this was our dinner, no kidding (plus a pack of beer for dad). I can only get away with that when the wife isn't here & of course either kid is always a willing co-conspirator. I'm more apt though to eat cereal, it was just this week that I whacked down 1/2 a box of fruity pebbles for lunch when this idea presented itself while staring at the box & crunching away.
    i am on my second scotch and a bowl of rocky road. man cannot live by bread alone.
    nah, started this at about 5pm (as soon as the missus left :laugh: ), & no, no McD's. It was just fruit, brownies & icecream :ohmy:

will probably be starving in another hour however
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,573
    Thank God you finished the Manhattan project, no wait, I mean the Raisin Bran experiment

Caledon, ON

ha. i'll be working til wheels up on wednesday. i can drink and work at the same time. these planes fly themselves, really. punch in the airport code and altitude, and tell the co-pilot to "take this one and add a few hours" to his flight time.
  • TNmikeTNmike Posts: 643
    Zippy, I always enjoy your posts because I never have any idea of just what to expect!! Again, another very creative post. :silly: Mike

• NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,263
    Breakfast of champions!

But don't try to grill me any shredded wheat ;)
    Knoxville, TN
    thanks Mike, just a little sleight of hand though :laugh:
  • PWisePWise Posts: 1,173
    Whoooa Zippy!! Looking great!!

• Dimple's MomDimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    One time I told my kids we were having popsicles for dinner, but they said it wasn't allowed.

Quite possibly these children were switched at the hospital at birth and were not really my flesh and blood.
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    You twisted soul...

Hey Zip, I had an awesome Port tonight, "Grahams Six Grape Reserve", which I drank from one of the Italian glasses you sent me. And did NOT come from a box. B)
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,768
    hmmm, I can think of 3 or 4 who think they would qualify
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Trying to figure out if the cold has finnaly got you, were to close to the expansion tank when it blew or just to many beers!! :laugh: What a roll model for your kids. Cake andy ice cream for supper!! Wish I was in the Hut with you. ;)
  • TNmikeTNmike Posts: 643
    Sleight of hand is good as I'm easily amused and don't even want to know the trick. :)
  • ranger rayranger ray Posts: 812
    very nice!....i'm feeling nostalgic.... my mom used to make nice stuff like that when i was a kid..... thanks! ray
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Here is to you and littlelip. Have a great weekend what's left of it. ;)
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Never know what your going to find at the end of your posts :laugh:
    Awsome :)

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,990
    bought a bottle of six grapes the other day, still needs to be uncorked never seen it before where i buy port. like you said, wasnt even near the boxes :laugh: mostly buy the tawney stuff, is this a sweet one