Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Oklahoma Eggfest 3 weeks away!

Snoopy Dog DogSnoopy Dog Dog Posts: 436
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
First of all, best wishes for a great weekend to all of our buddies down in Salado. Wish I could be there with you, I know it is gonna be a party!

Just a reminder to get your Oklahoma Eggfest registrations in by next Friday, April 1 if you are planning to join us for the party in three weeks. If you have not registered, just go to www.okeggfest.com to print the form and send it in.

Got to finalize the name tags, gift bags, t-shirt orders, etc. so don't delay.

Special thanks again to Paragon who have given us a MINI and LARGE to give away as door prizes again this year.

See ya soon!

Chris
·

Comments

• fire eggerfire egger Posts: 1,124
    Can't wait!!!
    ·
  • Hot CoalsHot Coals Posts: 77
    Hey Chris do I need to register this will be our first eggfest? We will be there Saturday. Thanks for ant info.
    ·
  • If you are just coming to check it out, walk around or visit, there is no need to register. Registration is primarily for people cooking, coming to the meet and greet, playing golf, ordering shirts, etc...things we need an accurate head count for. Thanks!

Chris
    ·
  • Hot CoalsHot Coals Posts: 77
    Thanks See you there
    ·
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,837
    I'll be sending mine in next week. :)
    ·
  • Have a great weekend! Tell everyone hey for me.
    ·
  • GullzwayGullzway Posts: 35
    Man, I checked my scehdule and I'm working nights that weekend. Newbie here and was looking forward to soaking up much information. I'd still like one of those T-shirts though.

I've got a friend at work that has become intrigued after my tales of My BGE so far, he's probably going to make it to the Fest.

You all enjoy. I'm just about to light the Lump for my first Allnight Brisket, wish me Luck!
    ·
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    How about a list of the victims who have enlisted so far?!! B)
    ·
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    One word......VACATION!! :laugh: I'm off that weekend but taking Thursday off since almost 8 hour drive and want to get in on the unofficial Thursday night pre party! :whistle:
    ·
  • GullzwayGullzway Posts: 35
    Wish I could. I'm actually off for 15 days after Tuesday! Then back to work right before the fest.
    ·
  • Gonna post a full list next Friday after we get the final few registrations and I compile all the info. Gonna be a great crowd and great weekend.

Chris
    ·