Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OKC - Booked Full!

loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
edited 12:09AM in EggHead Forum
Host hotel is booked full for the $89 rooms for the eggfest! :(
There are some $150 suites available . . .

Dayum :sick:

Comments

• JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Glad I got my room early. Bottom floor!! :woohoo: Makes that walk to bed Saturday night a little easer! :laugh:
  • Damn my procrastination! I wasn't going to bring the tailgate bus this year because of a scheduling conflict...now I may need it for a bed...
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    They'll be "Full of it" when you break out that PIE! B) :woohoo: :)
  • Dan, was gonna offer Big Daddy's room 'cause he never makes it up there, but looks like you both will be under some tables again ;)

We got a free upgrade the first year so don't give up hope!! Get on a wait list and give Snoop Doggie a call. You GOTTA be there! And if Bruce brings the bus...hey, Dr Z has that LARGE car...possibilities are endless ;)
  • Managed to talk to the hotel and negotiate a few more rooms for the Oklahoma Eggfest at the La Quinta.

If you have not made your reservation and this is where you want to stay, call today at 405-755-7000 and tell them you are with the Oklahoma Eggfest group to get the rate of $89.00. If you have any problems, ask for the manager Steve and he knows what is going on.

See ya!

Chris