Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OKC - Booked Full!

Options
loco_engr
loco_engr Posts: 5,765
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Host hotel is booked full for the $89 rooms for the eggfest! :(
There are some $150 suites available . . .

Dayum :sick:
aka marysvilleksegghead
Lrg 2008
mini 2009
XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
Henny Youngman:
I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap

Comments

• JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    Glad I got my room early. Bottom floor!! :woohoo: Makes that walk to bed Saturday night a little easer! :laugh:
  • BigDaddy - OCT
    Options
    Damn my procrastination! I wasn't going to bring the tailgate bus this year because of a scheduling conflict...now I may need it for a bed...
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    They'll be "Full of it" when you break out that PIE! B) :woohoo: :)
  • Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    Dan, was gonna offer Big Daddy's room 'cause he never makes it up there, but looks like you both will be under some tables again ;)

We got a free upgrade the first year so don't give up hope!! Get on a wait list and give Snoop Doggie a call. You GOTTA be there! And if Bruce brings the bus...hey, Dr Z has that LARGE car...possibilities are endless ;)
  • Snoopy Dog Dog
    Options
    Managed to talk to the hotel and negotiate a few more rooms for the Oklahoma Eggfest at the La Quinta.

If you have not made your reservation and this is where you want to stay, call today at 405-755-7000 and tell them you are with the Oklahoma Eggfest group to get the rate of $89.00. If you have any problems, ask for the manager Steve and he knows what is going on.

See ya!

Chris