Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

The Table is Done

jkinzeljkinzel Posts: 21
edited 2:54AM in EggHead Forum
Between the cold wet weather and me catching some nasty cold, things took much longer to complete than I wanted, but the table is finished. No stain, just clear finish on a 2x4 frame and one inch cedar counter top.
I called my dealer today about buying a large Egg and he has none at the store and will not get another shipment until next Wednesday, so I'll order one and wait. I have a lot of other projects to keep me busy until it arrives.

EggTable.jpg
·

Comments

• Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,342
    Beautiful!!! Nice work. The egg should love its new home.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • Dimple's MomDimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    You built the table before you got the egg - impressive! Wednesday will be here before you know it.

Hope to see you at the Seattle eggfest in June!
    ·
  • jkinzeljkinzel Posts: 21
    Can't make the Eggfest, I have to work, something about Food, Shelter and Clothing that gets in the way of all the fun stuff. :blink:

I measured the table the dealer uses for his demo egg so it should fit, plus I got a lot of info and help from the forum. Thanks everyone.
    ·
  • That is prepared! Table done before the BGE arrives home. Looking forward to photos from the inaugural cooks and more. Congrats! & Welcome
    BGE'er since 1996 Large BGE 1996, Small BGE 1996, Mini BGE 1997
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Great looking table John. ;)
    ·
  • MemphisQueMemphisQue Posts: 610
    Nie table. I like the dowel
    ·
  • TnVolKenTnVolKen Posts: 198
    Very nice work, for your frame, what type of material did you use?
    ·