Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

The Table is Done

jkinzeljkinzel Posts: 21
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Between the cold wet weather and me catching some nasty cold, things took much longer to complete than I wanted, but the table is finished. No stain, just clear finish on a 2x4 frame and one inch cedar counter top.
I called my dealer today about buying a large Egg and he has none at the store and will not get another shipment until next Wednesday, so I'll order one and wait. I have a lot of other projects to keep me busy until it arrives.

EggTable.jpg
·

Comments

• Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,303
    Beautiful!!! Nice work. The egg should love its new home.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • Dimple's MomDimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    You built the table before you got the egg - impressive! Wednesday will be here before you know it.

Hope to see you at the Seattle eggfest in June!
    ·
  • jkinzeljkinzel Posts: 21
    Can't make the Eggfest, I have to work, something about Food, Shelter and Clothing that gets in the way of all the fun stuff. :blink:

I measured the table the dealer uses for his demo egg so it should fit, plus I got a lot of info and help from the forum. Thanks everyone.
    ·
  • That is prepared! Table done before the BGE arrives home. Looking forward to photos from the inaugural cooks and more. Congrats! & Welcome
    BGE'er since 1996 Large BGE 1996, Small BGE 1996, Mini BGE 1997
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Great looking table John. ;)
    ·
  • MemphisQueMemphisQue Posts: 610
    Nie table. I like the dowel
    ·
  • TnVolKenTnVolKen Posts: 198
    Very nice work, for your frame, what type of material did you use?
    ·