Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

TRex method for LB?

Options
jerseymatt
jerseymatt Posts: 112
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey all,[p]Well I have just recovered from the Eagles Loss, and I am ready to become a productive memeber of society again. [p]Does anyone know if the TREx method for Strip Steak would work well for a london Broil?[p]thanks

Comments

• BucsFanJim
    Options
    jerseymatt,
    Absolutely! The best LB I've ever tasted was done Trex style. Adjust the cooking time in the second stage a tad longer though.

• egghead2004
    Options
    jerseymatt,
    I've cooked all kinds of steaks TRex style, all good, have you tried it with pork chops yet? mmmm.... [p]BTW, Are you cooking for your boy Donovan? Maybe feeding him a little more protien than Chunky Cambpell's soup has so he can finish a late 4th quarter drive?[p]just playing, that was a fun game to watch. I'm a die hard Pat's fan, but I found myself screaming at the TV with 5 minutes left and Philly was just walking around with no sence of urgency, they had a chance to win this game. Then the final drive with 35 seconds and Westbrook catches the dump off at the 5 yard line with no time outs killing the clock even more...drop the ball you fool!![p]You guys look good to return next year, maybe be a rematch?

• jerseymatt
    Options
    egghead2004,[p]I was down there (jville) and it was an awesome time. The better team won. Considering some of the clunkers the birds have thrown up in the past, I was glad they were competitive. I was really frustrated that they had every opportunity to win the game (early and Late). But you know what they say, If you don't knock the champ out, be prepared to understand how they became the champs in the first place. thanks for the feed back on the LB!
  • jerseymatt
    Options
    BucsFanJim,
    thanks...you sold me.