Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sunshine Fest planning

Options
FlaPoolman
FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
To those traveling if there is anything I can help you with just shoot me an email ie CI pans, wok, etc,,,,' getting close now and the weather has been postcard perfect so lets hope it stays that way.
In addition to the official shirt I preordered a couple from one of our own http://allcustomshirts.net/

finaljusteggit.jpg

and am looking forward to trying Bigun's new rub :woohoo: http://shop.carnivorebbq.com/

We even have our own water thanks to Dan at Pinch A Penny

100_4655.jpg

100_4656.jpg

Gonna be great seeing old friends and meeting new ones

Comments

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    I am so excited and can not wait to see everyone! I know I am going to be giving Al $$ LOL love his shirts! and as for Tod's rub :kiss: I have sampled it and I am not sure if he tweaked it much or not since, but it was awesome then. Lots of oldies we are going to miss at this fest but I am looking forward to meeting some new Eggers, soon to be old friends too :)
    2 weeks, 1 day, 23 hours and 45 min. we get there wed! I can not wait!!!!
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    Very cool stuff there, Pat! Two weeks from today we're going to be on the road!! :woohoo:
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    You sure put on a top notch event, down to the little details. I know you have great help from many others but you still must put in many hours to make this one of best events of the year.
    Love the T-shirts. Any way to switch out the spatula with tongs. The spatula just does not hold detail very well in the screen printing. Looks kind of like a "swoosh". Please this is not a cheap shot of any kind, just my observation.
    Have a great Eggfest.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    It does Darian, but I kind of like it as it plays on the just do it theme anyways LOL and this fest is a HUGE joint effort That Tim, Michelle, Poot and Sabrina and many others do a great job pulling together!as they said in the beginning "It is an egg fest for Eggers by Eggers". and very unique that way!
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    "but I kind of like it as it plays on the just do it theme anyways LOL" I will go with that.

"It is an egg fest for Eggers by Eggers" That's what makes it so good. Always great reviews from every person about your fest.
    Have a great fest.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Darian, like Julie said most of the work is done by Tim, Michelle, Mike and Sabrina and I'm just the local tour guide and entertainment :whistle: :laugh: In addition the location also really works great with the fest, parties and everything right on the hotel property. Once you get arrive there is no reason to leave everything is within staggering distance B)
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Good looking shirts guys. You do it right.....
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.