Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sunshine State Eggfest 2011 2nd Update

bubba tim
bubba tim Posts: 3,216
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Greetings,

With just over 2 weeks left to go, the Sunshine State Eggfest will be here. I thought I would bring you all up to speed.
We have been sold out of cooks now for a few weeks.
Tasters tickets are still available but we do expect to be sold out before the fest. I talked with Tom from the host hotel, he tells me there are only 11 rooms left at the discounted price and that will end this Sat. If you call them, make sure you tell them you are with the eggfest. The teams for the Ceramic Iron Chef have been selected by drawing and have been notifed. (I don't even know who they are) So it looks like this weekend LC and I will be starting to pack up the trailer and do some final shopping ...Are you set to go?.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

******************ATTN COOKS****************
If you are bringing your egg, please tell me how many and what size. It will help big time in mapping out the deck for this year. See you in the sunshine...
SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP

Comments