Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Administrator Help

edited 12:42AM in Forum Feedback
I need Administrator help. I had a profile but cannot activate it. I tried creating a new profile but cannot as my email is already registered. I tried any user names that I may have used and nothing is found. How can I create a new profile or activate a previous account when my email address is already on file? I don't find any other area to contact and Administrator for support. If any member can contact an Administrator or can advise on how to correct, it would be appreciated.

Comments

• WMKWMK Posts: 1,747
    Burton R. Black,

Please email your handle and the email address you used to register to support911@eggheadforum.com and we'll get you going.