Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Hey...It's Woosday!!

RascalRascal Posts: 3,383
edited 6:23PM in EggHead Forum
A sure sign of spring in NE..

When daffodils are on the rise!

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    if you look hard there are 6 wild pigs. I was using my cell phone so not to good a pic from that distance.
    Dexter was overwhelmed about the pigs... or under I guess LOL he did not even look. The boat puts him right to sleep
    even harder to see is two baby owls. LOL
    checked them this am and one is sitting out of the nest on a branch.
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Great pictures...BTW did you guys upgrade from kayaks to a pontoon boat??? Nice... ;)
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,383
    Apparently, according to recent reports, wild boars are spreading across the country like wild fire! Pretty soon the source of bacon, butts and all might very well be in your back yard, rather than the market! Oh boy!! BTW, your laid-back doggie is too cute! 8 - )
  • Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    It's happening here too :) DSC_0219.jpg
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Spring in South Texas.

• BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    My red oak is on the rise as well.....notice the green shoot at the bottom it's the same I photographed & sent last week on woosday. At that time it was the only one visible. Just goes to show & prove there are leaders also in the botanic world.

Wow, I guess there's a season for species down there too..
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Daffodils have all ready bloomed but wisteria is comming on and irises will soon. 82 degrees today! :P

Wow, Thanks!!
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Looks like that little fella better drink up! ;)

• DavekatzDavekatz Posts: 763
    It's trying here.

Another inch or 2 of snow tonight, with blizzards for the arrowhead, but Spring is around the corner.
    Food & Fire - The carnivorous ramblings of a gluten-free grill geek.
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 3,242
    Only problem Rascal, is that along with the blooming plants, seems the high winds have returned to our wonderful state as well at least where I'm at anyway :( :angry:
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Bear 007Bear 007 Posts: 343
    4 Weeks to go BBQ-2.jpg
  • WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    This morning's sunrise.

Fresh flowers.

Badazz Chinook.

Trees in redbud.

• first posts from new 'puter :woohoo:

yesterday's Summer Sunrise*

* it's been 95F here all week :unsure: