Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Standing CORRECTED One more Oswego fest!

RRPRRP Posts: 16,111
edited 4:34PM in EggHead Forum
Today Nancy emailed this bomb :( which in part said I have decided to cease operations of Floribunda Gardens after this spring season and put the property on the market. This also means that I will not be selling the Big Green Egg any longer.

Sorry to hear that, Nancy, but I wish you well wherever life takes you next!
Ron
Dunlap, IL

Comments

• Yeah, I was afraid of that, when I heard the news about Jim. Figured the next bomb was coming.
    Sigh.
  • RRPRRP Posts: 16,111
    Ben, you have email via this forum.
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • well what do you know, for once it didn't go to my spam folder.
  • Oh man that sucks. I had a great time there. I was going to cook there this year and get the cart handle from her. I hope that all works out for them. I am friends with her brother I will have to get a hold of him.
  • RRPRRP Posts: 16,111
    There's another brother besides Jim Nufer?
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    I wish all the best for Nancy as well. Many good memories of the egg fests she put on and I'm thankful I was able to attend and participate.
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Ben, I talked to Nancy yesterday and she said she was going to blow out her inventory of BGE's. We both decided it was time for you to get another one. ;)-RP
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    But Ron in that same email she said that she was going to have one last mini fest before closing up. -RP
  • RRP wrote:
    There's another brother besides Jim Nufer?

Yup, Dan on heck of a nice guy.
  • I couldn't stop without one more fest!! It will be much smaller but I think it will be really awesome. Clay - Dave said you and Diane can stay here with us. Ben - I heard rumblings today of a cook-off challenge or two, directed at you specifically. Jolly Bill - I have a nest handler with your name on it at bargain prices. Ron - Peoria is not that far. Randy - OK, Arizona is a tad farther but an EGGfest is an EGGfest! Everyone else - come on down to Floribunda Gardens on April 16th - noon to 4. Bring your own egg if you can. Clearance prices are in effect until everything is gone!
  • SGT BBQSGT BBQ Posts: 190
    Good luck Nancy. My family and I will always remember cooking and having a great time at your Oswego Fest! Thank you
  • OK one more shot. I think I will be able to come down on Tuesday to pick up the nest handler.